What is Retinae?
Retinae is composed by active components such as lutein and zeaxanthin, which protect the retina from the age-related degeneration. It is also composed by Omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins which have antioxidant properties.
That is why, Retinae is indicated to help slowing down the degeneration of primary retinal pathologies, as well as secondary ones result of systemic diseases like diabetes.
Oral administration, once a day, with one of the main meals.
- Pets under 5kgr: ½ tablet
- Pets from 5 a 10kgr: 1 tablet
- Pets from 10 to 20kgr: 1½ tablets
- Pets from 20 to 40kgr: 2 tablets
- Pets over 40kgr: 2½ tablets
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
PRESENTATION: Solid presentation, each package contains 750mgr 30 tablets.
COMPOSITION PER TABLET (750mgr):
RAW MATERIALS: Omega 3 fatty acids (400mgr), Marigold flower (Targetes sp.) (lutein and zeaxanthin source) (4,8mgr), Lactoferrin (5mgr), Dicalcium phosphate (213,19mgr), Magnesium stearate (10mgr).
- Flavouring agents: Chicken flavouring.
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B1, Folic Acid..
- Oligoelements: Zinc (zinc oxide) (4mgr), Manganese (Monohydrate manganese sulphate) (0,8mgr), Selenium (Sodium selenite) (22µgr), Copper (Copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate), (0,4mgr).
- Emulsifying agents: Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460).