What is Occulus?
Occulus is composed by active components such as lutein and zeaxanthin, which protect the lens from the opacity’s progression. The lactoferrin, with multiple properties (antimicrobial, anticarcinogen, anti-inflammatory…), encourages the effect of the previous components. It is also composed by minerals and vitamins which have antioxidant properties.
That is why, Occulus is indicated to contribute slowing down the cataract progression.
Oral administration, once a day, with one of the main meals.
- Pets under 5kgr: ½ tablet
- Pets from 5 a 10kgr: 1 tablet
- Pets from 10 to 20kgr: 1½ tablets
- Pets from 20 to 40kgr: 2 tablets
- Pets over 40kgr: 2½ tablets
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
PRESENTATION: Solid presentation, each package contains 750mgr 30 tablets.
COMPOSITION PER TABLET (750mgr):
RAW MATERIALS: Marigold flower (Targetes sp.) (lutein and zeaxanthin source) (4,5mgr), Lactoferrin (5mgr), Dicalcium phosphate (400,02mgr), Magnesium stearate (10mgr).
- Flavouring agents: Chicken flavouring.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
- Oligoelements: Zinc (Zinc sulphate) (2,8mgr), Manganese (Monohydrate manganese sulphate) (0,92mgr), Selenium (Sodium selenite) (14µgr), Copper (Copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate) (0,36mgr), Chromium (Chromium chloride) (0,4mgr), Iodine (Potassium iodide) (13µgr).
- Emulsifying agents: Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460).