What is Nervum?
Nervum is composed mainly by active components such as type II collagen, which has with therapeutic potential for the osteoarthritis maintenance; hyaluronic acid, that is a condroprotector, anti-inflammatory and glucosamine analogue; or Harpagophytum procumbens, which reduces the pain. It also contains minerals and vitamins which have antioxidant properties.
That is why, Nervum is indicated to help maintaining a healthy joint function and contributes to the natural control of the inflammation and pain.
Oral administration, once a day, with one of the main meals.
- Pets under 5kgr: ½ tablet
- Pets from 5 a 10kgr: 1 tablet
- Pets from 10 to 20kgr: 1½ tablets
- Pets from 20 to 40kgr: 2 tablets
- Pets over 40kgr: 2½ tablets
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
PRESENTATION: Solid presentation, each package contains 750mgr 30 tablets.
COMPOSITION PER TABLET (750mgr):
RAW MATERIALS: Hydrolyzed collagen (Tipo II) (100mgr), Lactoferrin (2,5mg), Hyaluronic acid (35mgr), Turmeric extracts (150mgr), Boswelia serrata extracts(150mgr), Harpagophytum procumbens extracts (25mgr), Dicalcium phosphate (94,5mgr), Magnesium stearate (10mgr).
- Flavouring agents: Chicken flavouring.
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin E.
- Emulsifying agents: Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460).