What is Glauco?
Glauco’s composition includes active ingredients such as Ginkgo biloba and Vaccinium myrtillus which have neuroprotective properties essential to improve optic nerve’s activity and delay retinal ganglion cells damage in glaucoma, and also, help reducing the degradation of the trabecular meshwork of the eye.
Glauco helps to improve optic nerve function and reduces ganglion cells damage in pets with glaucoma.
Instructions for use
Oral administration, once daily, with one of the main meals.
- Pets under 5kg: ½ tablet
- Pets from 5 to 10kg: 1 tablet
- Pets from 10 to 20kg: 1½ tablets
- Pets from 20 to 40kg: 2 tablets
- Pets over 40kg: 2½ tablets
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
PRESENTATION: Solid form: each package contains 30 tablets of 750mg.
COMPOSITION PER TABLET (750mg):
INGREDIENTS: Ginkgo biloba L.: Ginkgo extract (48mg), Vaccinium myrtillus (24mg), Dicalcium phosphate (400mg), Magnesium stearate (10mg).
- Flavouring agents: Chicken flavouring.
- Vitamins: Niacinamide, Folic acid, Vitamin B12.
- Emulsifier: Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460).