What is Glauco?
Glauco is composed by active components such as Gingko biloba, which is known for its neuroprotective properties. This fact is key in the glaucoma cases as it gets damaged the optic nerve. The other core component is Vaccinum myrtillus as reduces the intraocular pressure produced in the glaucoma.
That is why, Glauco is to contribute improving the normal functioning of the Optic Nerve in cases of glaucoma and other associated pathologies.
Oral administration, once a day, with one of the main meals.
- Pets under 5kgr: ½ tablet
- Pets from 5 a 10kgr: 1 tablet
- Pets from 10 to 20kgr: 1½ tablets
- Pets from 20 to 40kgr: 2 tablets
- Pets over 40kgr: 2½ tablets
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
PRESENTATION: Solid presentation, each package contains 750mgr 30 tablets.
COMPOSITION PER TABLET (750mgr):
RAW MATERIALS: Ginkgo biloba L.: Ginkgo extract (48mgr), Dicalcium phosphate (400mgr), Magnesium stearate (10mgr).
- Flavouring agents: Chicken flavouring.
- Vitamins: Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
- Emulsifying agents: Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460).