What is Colitum?
Food supplement that helps maintain the correct function of the large bowel.
It contains plasma proteins, MOS and B-Glucans with natural immunomodulatory properties, high concentration of dietary fiber with prebiotic effect, Hemp, Enterococcus Faecium (probiotic), Sodium Butyrate (for colonic cell nutrition), citrus flavonoids and bentonite (compacting properties).
Instructions for use
Oral administration with one of the main meals, using the mesuring spoon in the following way:
- Pets 0-5Kg: 1/2 spoonful every 12 hours.
- Pets 6-15Kg: 1 spoonful every 12 hours.
- Pets 16-30Kg: 2 spoonfuls every 12 hours.
- Pets 31-45 Kg: 4 spoonfuls every 12 hours.
- Pets >45 Kg: 5 spoonfuls every 12 hours.
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
PRESENTATION: 250g of palatable powder.
COMPOSITION: Swine plasma proteins, Beta-glucans and Mannan oligosaccharides, Enterococcus Faecium (2.5x108 CFU/g), Hemp Flour, Citrus Flavonoids (Naringin), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Psyllium Seed Hulls, Nanocovered Sodium Butyrate, Bentonite.