What is Retinae?
Retinae’s composition includes active ingredients such as lutein and zeaxanthin, which protect the retina from degeneration and also contains omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins with antioxidant properties that prevent damage from oxidative stress.
Retinae is indicated to help slowing down retinal degeneration both in hereditary diseases and secondary retinal alterations caused by systemic diseases such as diabetes.
Instructions for use
Oral administration, once daily, with one of the main meals.
- Pets under 5kg: ½ tablet
- Pets from 5 to 10kg: 1 tablet
- Pets from 10 to 20kg: 1½ tablets
- Pets from 20 to 40kg: 2 tablets
- Pets over 40kg: 2½ tablets
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
PRESENTATION: Solid form: each package contains 30 tablets of 750mg.
COMPOSITION PER TABLET (750mg):
INGREDIENTS: Omega-3 fatty acids (400mg), Marigold flower (Tagetes sp.) (source of lutein and zeaxanthin) (4,8mg), Lactoferrin (5mg), Dicalcium phosphate (213,19mg), Magnesium stearate (10mg).
- Flavouring agents: Chicken flavouring.
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B1, Folic acid.
- Trace elements: Zinc (Zinc oxide) (4mg), Manganese (Manganese sulphate monohydrate) (0,8mg), Selenium (Sodium selenite) (22µg), Copper (Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate) (0,4mg).
- Emulsifier: Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460).