What is Occulus?
Occulus is composed of active ingredients such as lutein and zeaxanthin, which protect the lens from the progression of opacities. Lactoferrin has multiple properties (antimicrobial, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, etc.) and enhances the effects of the first two ingredients. Occulus also contains minerals and vitamins with antioxidant properties.
Occulus is indicated to help slow cataract progression.
Instructions for use
Oral administration, once daily, with one of the main meals.
- Pets under 5kg: ½ tablet
- Pets from 5 to 10kg: 1 tablet
- Pets from 10 to 20kg: 1½ tablets
- Pets from 20 to 40kg: 2 tablets
- Pets over 40kg: 2½ tablets
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
PRESENTATION: Solid form, each package contains 30 tablets of 750mg.
COMPOSITION PER TABLET (750mg):
RAW MATERIALS: Marigold flower (Tagetes sp.) (source of lutein, 4mg; and zeaxanthin, 0,5mg ) (4,5mg), Lactoferrin (5mg), Dicalcium phosphate (400,02mg), Magnesium stearate (10mg).
- Flavouring agents: Chicken flavouring.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
- Oligoelements: Zinc (Zinc sulphate) (2,8mg), Manganese (Monohydrate manganese sulphate) (0,92mg), Selenium (Sodium selenite) (14µg), Copper (Copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate) (0,36mg), Chromium (Chromium chloride) (0,4mg), Iodine (Potassium iodide) (13µg).
- Emulsifier: Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460).