What are Glauco tablets and what are they used for?
They are a natural complex that contains Ginkgo biloba and Vaccinium myrtillus extracts as well as vitamins B3, B6 and B12 with a pleasant taste for easy ingestion. Extracts of both plants improve visual function and reinforce the mitochondria of neurons in the eyes with glaucoma and the vitamins, especially vitamin B3, contribute to halting neuronal degeneration that leads to glaucoma.
Glauco tablets are indicated as a supportive treatment for glaucoma which presents with normal or normalised intraocular pressure.
Before using Glauco tablets
- Do not use Glauco tablets if allergic (hypersensitive) to one of its components.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage. In case of accidental ingestion of 6 or more times the recommended dosage treatment should be suspended for 3 days and water administrated abundantly, in order to continue the treatment as of the fourth day.
- It should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
How to use Glauco tablets
Follow the Glauco tablet administration instructions indicated on the outside of the box and in this leaflet exactly.
Glauco tablets should be administered orally, taking advantage of the pet’s mealtimes to mix the corresponding dosage in its food.
The recommended dosage is:
- Pets under 5kg: ½ tablet per day with one of the main meals
- Pets from 5 to 10kg: 1 tablet per day with one of the main meals
- Pets from 10 to 20kg: 1½ tablets per day with one of the main meals
- Pets from 20 to 40kg: 2 tablets per day with one of the main meals
- Pets over 40kg: 2½ tablets per day with one of the main meals
Storage and Warnings for Glauco tablets
Keep out of reach and sight of very young children.
Do not use Glauco tablets after the expiration date that appears on the box.
Special storage conditions are not required although it is recommended that the product be kept in a cool dry place, away from light.
Composition of Glauco tablets:
Ingredients per tablet:
Microcrystalline cellulose, authorised flavouring, sorbitol, dried Ginkgo Biloba extract, dried extract of Vaccinium myrtillus seeds, magnesium stearate, nicotinamide (vitamin B3), folic acid (vitamin B9) and cyanocobalamine (vitamin B12).
Product appearance and contents of the package:
Cardboard box containing 2 blisters with 15 tablets each and leaflet. The tablets are beige in colour and weigh 1000mg.
Glauco should be administered orally. Each box contains 30 tablets.